The SGM Lifewords global family of organisations is at work in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, partnering together with the common goal that the Bible’s life words are seen, heard and experienced as an essential part of everyday life, work and worship.
As a creative agency and publisher, we provide resources and training rather than deliver programmes on the ground. Our work depends on hundreds of different partner agencies, trusts, churches and grassroots organisations all around the world, making use of their specific expertise and local knowledge.
There are too many to mention everyone, not least the thousands of individual missionaries, chaplains and evangelists who use our materials, but here are a few examples of the groups we are working with today.
- Wycliffe – SGM Lifewords has partnered with Wycliffe Bible Translators for many years, including dozens of pioneer Scripture translations. Wycliffe are a key partner in the Choose Life initiative, alongside the Christian Churches Educational Association of Kenya.
- Viva Network – Viva bring invaluable experience in working with children-in-need, and are instrumental in the development and delivery of Pavement Project around the world. Other Pavement Project partners include Compassion International, World Vision, Oasis India, and countless local groups.
- Bible Colleges – Moriah Theological School and SETIA Bible College are key partners in The Visible Story, training Indonesian missionaries in the programme.
- Christian Enquiry Agency – CEA provide valuable follow-up services for those seeking to find out more about Jesus. We have worked with them on several different outreach resources, most recently on our Historic Churches range.
- IFES – SGM Lifewords has worked with the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students in several different countries to create Gospel distribution projects, including UCCF in the UK.